The Nokia app that finds the closest available car2go for the selected city.
· Suitable for making reservations
· Shows the current reservation on the map (v.7.54i)
· Current reservation can be cancelled
· Your most recent location is saved automatically
· Optionally set any address manually
· Once authorised for making reservations, your credentials are saved in the app context, nowhere else
· You can verify your authorisation status
· English, German or Dutch user interface
· Automatic detection of new cities
· Parking lots/charging stations with availability
· Various zoom options
· Minor updates preserving your settings available through the options menu without the need to reinstall
· Can NOT be used to open cars
· Show 1, 2, 3, 5 or all available car2gos
· Select the city
· Set start-up mode
· Maximum zoom level
Compatible with S60v5, Anna, Belle and Symbian^3.
Icons at the top of the page activate the functions:
This product uses the car2go API but is not endorsed or certified by car2go.
Internet access, either WIFI or mobile network, is required.
No personal information is gathered nor shared.
German translation courtesy of Vlad Arghir.
Q. How do I make a reservation?
A. Click on a found car below the map. Make sure that you have authorised Carthago in the “Authorisation”-menu first
Q. My city is not in the list, while car2go does operate here
A. Not the whole list is shown at once. Scroll down to find your city
Q. Carthago stopped working after I upgraded. Can I revert to an earlier version?
A. Please send us an e-mail with the details of what is wrong, and you will get a link to previous versions
Q. Find current location produces a GPS error. What is wrong?
A1. Your phone does not have GPS
A2. You are inside a building with insufficient GPS reach. Check your GPS settings.
A3. You did not allow Carthago to access phone data / positioning data when prompted at start-up
Q. I installed the new version from OVI store, but Carthago still states the old version number.
A. You may need to uninstall Carthago from your phone first before you can install a new version
Q. I installed an update from within Carthago, but I see no changes
A. Restart Carthago to enable all updates to take effect. From version 7.53, you can update to 7.54i and 7.55i through the menu.
Q. How do I make a reservation in cities in other countries?
A. Log in to the official car2go app, create a moovel-account if you haven’t already done so, and reserve a vehicle in any city in the country you are planning to travel to. Do this once per country.
After that, you can use Carthago like you are used to by selecting the city under options—default city. You can verify the authorised cities under options—authorisation.
For the Windows Phone 8-version of Carthago, click here
For the Windows Store 8-version of Carthago, click here